Our workplace change makers programme is an exciting new initiative launched in 2023 designed to empower LGBTQ+ staff to make changes at work. The programme is curated to give staff members the tools they need to start their journey towards taking pride in their workplace and creating a working environment that they can feel proud of.
This workshop runs for one full day (usually 10am until 4pm) with an hours lunch break. We believe it is best delivered in-house.
- What is a change maker?
- Identifying your values & Making value-focused decisions
- Writing your personal story (Sales pitch)
- Creating businesses cases
- Lunch Break
- Active Listening
- Calling in VS Calling out
- Handling difficult questions
For more information and to receive a quote you can email info@Blossom.lgbt